Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday, April 16, 2010

What about me?

I tried so hard to accept my own flaws. I used to think I was... well, a lot of negative things there. But I looked in a mirror and stared hard. I looked at myself and thought, "This is you. You're acceptable."

It worked on me. I accepted myself. I gained confidence. I became who I am. I hoped to get real friends by going all out, showing my true self. I tried so hard to be a better person for everybody.

But then I remembered.

Have others tried to accept me for who I am? Have they tried so hard to be a better person for me?

For me?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver