Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Comic Fiesta 2011 - First day

We arrived at KLCC at 11 o'clock in the morning, and my, oh, my. The line for buying tickets was as long as it could ever be! We had to wait four hours just to get in! But it was worth it. I got a clear idea of what it is like inside, so I can prepare myself better for tomorrow. I've seen what was on sale, and I've seen some pretty interesting performances on the stage. There were also a lot of  awesome cosplayers around! Man, their costumes get better, and better! I don't think I saw any half-assed costumes... Oh, I hope my Blaziken get-up isn't so bad at all...

Well! Tomorrow is the big day! Blaziken will make her debut, and I will be prepared! I'm going to stay there all day and walk around in my costume for people to admire and gawk at.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver