Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Broken Wall

It's going to fall on me.

It's going to fall on my head, while I'm asleep, and I'm going to die.

I wouldn't see it coming, but it's going to fall on me.

Blood would seep out of my physical body, draining me, rendering me thoughtless.

I can see the cracks ever growing on the walls.

They will continue to form until they are complete, and it's going to fall on me.

It would hurt my head, and I would be rendered thoughtless.

I can't think anymore.

I can't.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver