Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Infant Mind

I am becoming dull.
I am becoming unsharpened.
I am becoming stupid.

This must not go on. I miss the days where I grew and learnt of things within myself. I have not fed those two in months, and they have shrunk into mere infants. I could not talk to them, and they could not take care of me. Whatever shall I do when time and passion has eluded my grasps for so long? It's turned me dull.

I could not stand this. Could not live like this. I must have time alone so that the journey may continue. I need my precious time, and therefore my guardians.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver