Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Galaxy Adventures I

Yesterday, my family and I went to our favourite cousins' house, Ayin and Jeeha. Over there, we met up with another cousin, Azli the 'blur' one. His mummy was there too, of course. He's such a mummy's boy, we said, even at 15. On that day, our jokes were mainly centered around Azli and his mum, Mokde. Haha!

We had lunch and lounged around the house for a while. We planned to go out and catch a movie now that we were all together. We grabbed a newspaper and checked for a good show. Our discussion was not long as we decided to watch Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief at a nearby -unpopular- mall, called Galaxy. I know my brother and I have watched it already, but there weren't any other good movies then. Ayin, Jeeha and Azli haven't, though and it was a three against two. Oh well, Alice In Wonderland wasn't out yet, too.

My dad gave us a free ride over and dropped us off in front of a bus stop.

We went inside the mall and immediately noticed its emptiness. We took the elevator and went up to the floor where the movies are. We bought our tickets first and then went off to play in the arcade. We tried our luck at various games, such as car-racing, Time Crisis II, pinball, Rock Fever 3 and even the claw crane machine! Heheh, I managed to get Jeeha the plush toy she orignally aimed for. But I really wanted the Hamtaro plushie I saw in one of the machines! D:

We ended our one-hour-wait-before-the-movie-starts with a short game of foosball. Ayin and I were against Shahrul and Jeeha, while Azli took care of keeping up with the scores. I was a crappy goal keeper, but Ayin and I exchanged positions at the last minute, and only awarded us 3 points with me as the shooter and Ayin as the goalie. Both our younger siblings have gotten 6 marks! XD

So, it was almost time for the movie. We went and bought popcorn and drinks, but the line was too long. My brother and I stayed in the line and let the other three go in first, since were the only ones who have watched the movie already. When we got in, it turns out the movie haven't even started yet.

After the movie, as usual, we discussed a little about it as we walked out the theatres. We got back on the elevator to the ground floor and wondered what we were going to do while we wait for my father to come pick us up. He seemed to be taking his time, so we thought, "Okay, fine. If he's gonna play it that way, let's go wander off and give him a hard time finding us later."

We walked on and Ayin pushed Azli to the front, telling him that he should lead. Azli, being the stupid and blurry one, went on without saying anything. Eventually, the four of us allowed him to go on is own and hid behind a thick pillar. Too bad Ayin was too slow, and Azli spotted him trying to hide. Later, we let him led again, and while he wasn'tlooking, we broke off into a run in a totally different direction! Since then, Azli kept glancing behind to check on us, and we would laugh at him, sneering, "What? You scared we're gonna run off or hide and leave you all alooone?"

Anyway, the wandering-off idea wasn't really a good one... The whole darned place was big and spacious, but empty, most of the part! And the little shops that were there at all were always the same! You'd either see a salon, a massage parlour or a small communication-related shop. It's like only those kinds of shops are there. Geez. We became sick and tired of the smell of hair products after a while of walking around. =__=

We stopped in front of a shop that sells school unit uniforms and their accessories and Jeeha mentioned that she wanted to buy a Red Crescent jacket or something. Ayin and Shahrul stared at some things on a shelf through the window from the outside. I said to Ayin, "Wait. Why are we looking at school-related stuff?!"

He simply pointed at a sleek, black truncheon and answered, "That's not school stuff. It's a hitting stick."

We all burst out in laughter. We moved on, and, as we were cruising along calmly, Ayin suddenly said to me, "Oh, I know why they call this place Galaxy!"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's mostly wide and empty, and the only shops that are here are probably like unknown stars or planets."

I chuckled and noted that they probably should not have named it Galaxy after all. We eventually reached the front entrance again, and just stood around there, with our backs turned to the entrance. Suddenly, a small creature shrieked and ambushed us from the back, taking us by slight surprise.

They were our little sisters. And my father was not far behind. Shahrul went off with him to find a replacement casing for his broken phone. The rest of us went down to the lower ground to explore. It was totally empty and some parts of it were left dark. Ayin first pointed to a long, dark hallway and challenged someone to go to the end and back, and he'll give out a measly amount of RM2. He then changed his mind and pointed to another dark area, with a flickering light over it. I took up the offer and went there on my own, sharpening my senses. When I turned around, I saw that they all had run away. Tch, I wasn't scared, really, but annoyed. Lame, I should have seen it coming and rolled my eyes. I hid behind a wall, in the dark place, and that probably got Ayin worried and came back for me after all. Haha. Now we're even.

P/S: To be continued... XD

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver