Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bear-man

It's a gift! A gift, I tell you! I keep knowing! I just do!

Even though I can't control it, that's the way it seems to work best.

It's still quite amazing! A wonder to me, every time it happened; each time.

I've always likened him to a bear, and with further research, it all comes down to it, even in his name.

Peculiar! How I knew it. Right on the spot.

I will trust my instincts ever and forever. I will trust my instincts ever and forever.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver