Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Talking behind backs

I always secretly like it when somebody talks about me behind my back at all, be it good or bad. It just surprises me every time, because... they actually remember me! Being invisible to others all this time, I developed that kind of thinking. I just really want people to keep talking about me... I don't want people to start forgetting me... I want to pass on my legacy, if I ever have any...

I've always encrypted a different meaning behind my Facebook statuses, usually directing them towards a certain someone. I wonder... if anyone's ever done that to me before.

Particularly this one person.

I feel it's unlikely, but to make myself feel better, I pretended they were meant for me after all.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver