Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, June 10, 2013

A Journalist Falls in Love with Deathrow Inmate

I was writing his story,
And he gave me a look,
He was very handsome, distractingly so,
and I never dreamed that he'd be my boyfriend,
He wrote me letters, daily from prison,
That said I know I've killed a few,
But none of those women were you,
I couldn't speak,
It was over for me,
I found my grim reaper prince,

Well, he said he loved me,
And he cooked me dinner,
He cut my lungs out,
And made me feel thinner,
And I'll never forget him,
Now that it's over,
The life that we had,
When they strapped him down,
Oh, but how all the girls were jealous,
Cause he liked me the best,
Oh, and I couldn't breathe,
It was true love indeed,
But now my grim prince is gone,

Well I said I loved him,
When they strapped him in,
But he wasn't cryin',
He took it like a man, 
And the families watched him,
As he breathed his last,
But I got rather angry,
I started to laugh,
And say now he's got what's comin',
He was due his lot,
Oh, and I couldn't see, there were tears on my cheek,
Goodbye, my grim reaper prince,
Goodbye, my grim reaper prince,
Goodbye, goodbye,
I'll see you in a while,
Goodbye,
Farewell,
Good luck.

- Margot & the Nuclear So and So's

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver