Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rootless

I wish I could detect what my problem is.

I'm so unpredictable, even I can't know what I'm about to do!

This sucks.

I was so calm and collected for quite a while, and then I would suddenly plummet down into an abyss of confusion and lost feeling.

And to top it off, it happens right when I'm halfway through my Malaysian Ceritificate of Education examinations.

I thought I could pierce through the exams like cutting through air with a knife, but why, oh why, didn't I see this coming?

I should have known this would happen, in one way or another.

Maybe there is no core of the problem. Maybe the problem doesn't have any roots.

Maybe I would never be able to stop this unpredictability...

It keeps coming and coming...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver