Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Silent treatment

Ever since the last few days, I must say, I have been doing a good job avoiding him.

I'm giving him the silent treatment.

I know my indifferent and ignorant attitude towards him confused him. Every time I was close by him, I could sense that he was waiting, and waiting, for me to make the first move to talk to him. Usually, I would be the one to try to strike up a conversation between us, in an obvious excited manner.

But I didn't.

I made it look obvious that I was avoiding him. He was baffled.

He stayed put and still waited for the first few days. But today, he decided to make sure I see him. He walked in front of me and said a small "Hey." I simply looked up and smiled as minimum as possible, and turned back to Ashraf.

Take that, you double-faced airhead.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver