Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, November 02, 2009

Recognition

I tried so hard... to get recognition.

Why is it so hard for me to stand out, despite my efforts? Alas, they were futile, I realise. I know I have tried. Yet, no one still cared.

I shed tears, and no one seemed to notice.

Or they simply left me alone to drown in my own anxiety because I implied that I wanted to be left alone with my problems.

I still crave for attention, damn it. I have talents, and special abilities. I want the people to know about them, so that they could appreciate me.

No one ever did.

...Not those in majority, anyway.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver