Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not a bad day

Today, I woke up earlier than I normally do, at 9 am, yes.

My house is undergoing a major renovation. My dad woke me up, saying that the men are going to work on my room today. So, yeah, I got up and brought my laptop and my Baby Bamboo to the dining room. You know, in case they break the walls from the outside, hitting them or something.

Alright, so then, I received an e-mail from Natsuki. It's a sneak preview of her newest story! Heheh, I must say, she's got one heck of an imaginative mind, too. ;3

Big Bro Diego wasn't in the mood to talk to me today, even though I was, but well, I let him be. Yesterday, the other way around happened. Oh, and the day before that. And another before. It's only fair I give him some time off from my craziness today anyway.

So, with nothing else to do, I worked on applying lineart to my latest drawings. I'm finally happy with my Trainer's final design.

Not only that, in the midst of that, I created a new friendship with someone. He was the senior to all my UiTM SA TESLian friends! Wow, it was a surprise, indeed. He mistook me as one of them, his juniors, and that's how our little conversation began. Thanks to him, I was introduced to this awesome shoes design competition hosted by Boonga Studio! I'm so gonna enter it. Who knows? I might just win it. ^^

This is Boonga Studio's official blog. Do check it out: Boonga Studio

I continued with my art, thinking up some cool shoe designs at the same time. And my, how time flies! I received a text from Lia, who wanted to go out cycling today. Of course I accepted.

I took out my bicycle, pumped some air in the tyres and took off. As usual, I passed by the field first, to see who's there at the time. Seeing no one notable there, I went on my way to Lia's house. And oh my gosh, guess who I met? It's Nixon! o.o

I think I managed a little 'hi' and he said that he'll meet me at the field later on. Well, that was totally unexpected. After not seeing him for so long, I finally did today. And he seemed to be in a good mood too. Why? Because he spoke to me! He'd... usually avoid me in some way.

After Lia came out, we cycled around for a while, racing with each other. It was funny. It was like, Lia overtook me first, and then she slowed down, and I overtook her, and when I slowed down, Lia went on again. This 'cycle' repeated over and over. XD

Tired, we stopped at the field to just hang out. Some of our friends were already there by the time too. Raje came to talk with us. Sheesh, that darned black wall. He kept throwing little stones and twigs at me... which ended up in me, clawing him.

Later, just as he told me, Nixon came to join us in the field. Again, I was surprised. He'd usually just bail on me, just like before. Well, we got along fine, actually, talking and joking around. Oh, I also noted his new hairstyle. Looks good on him. =w=

Some time around 6:30pm, Nixon offered to buy Lia and I some cold drinks. We took our bicycles and got off the field... when suddenly a whole gang of my juniors, on their bicycles, too, came rushing towards us at fullspeed. Min actually hit me in the leg! Yeesh!

As we tried to move, the kids keep trying to bump into us. Lia and I alone, actually. Nixon avoided their attacks because he purposely lagged behind, smiling innocently. Damn him.

Boy, we sure cycled a long way today, and reached the corner to my house. So, I just invited them all there, offering drinks to everyone. Heheh, I think there were 7 bicycles parked in front of my house today, all of different colours. I hastily made drinks for them, with Lia to help me.

But then, Nixon came inside too! I told him to help himself with the syrup drink. As I served orange juice to everyone else, my dad entered the hallroom and said "Ahh~! Great! Thankfully, we have some strong men here today!"

It turns out that he needed help moving our big television from the back TV room to the hallroom. 4 of the guys stood up and helped. I playfully slapped Nixon on the back for not volunteering. He replied to me with a laugh, "Aiya, I'm too old already! No longer in school~! Besides, he's got 4 guys to help him!"

Afterwards, with a word of possibly coming online tonight, he and the rest of them went back home at around 7pm. I went back inside my house, after a quick jog with my dog, Pixie, and thought,

"Hey, today's not a bad day at all!"

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver