Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

That's what they all say

No, I lied.

I'm still miserably lonely.

One of my ex-boyfriends, who was known to be a ladies man (which was the reason why he broke up with me) just broke up with his last girl. And I thought she was gonna last long enough with him. Well, he'd better get ready for more gossips about him. Again. As usual. >__>

He once said that even though we're not lovers, he'd make me his very special friend.

Yeah, right. He never talked to me again anyway, not even like a normal friend. He avoided me and eventually forgot about me.

I don't know. Should I say "Serves you right," or "I told you so,"? Anyhow, I just found this out today, and I don't think I care anyway. He's just not important anymore.

Forget that. Now, this happened yesterday, as I was on my way to the centre where I should be taking my driving laws test. That early morning, I saw another one of my ex, on his little yellow trick bicycle, cycling back towards his house with his cellphone held to his ear. He told me, sometime around New Year's Day, that we'd be best friends forever.

Best friends, my foot.

He bailed on me when we were supposed to go play an online game together, and never contacted me since.

I feel like cursing heavily right now, but I shouldn't. It's just inappropriate.

That's what they all say.

"It's okay even if we break up, I'll still be your friend."

No, you never were. You weren't even there when I need you.

And yet I keep thinking of him and his stupid airhead, feeling depressed and a hint of longing when I do.

Why am I even writing this and posting this here? Goddammit. No one's gonna freakin' read it and care.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver