Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Reply

I've been trying to keep a clear mind about this. But I can't.

I'm trying to work out a solution or even just think about what I should say. But every time I feel like I'm on the verge of grasping it, something blocks me out.

I probably need a few days off, like before. But I can probably only get that in at least 4 more days or so. Looks like I'll need to toughen this one out.

Dammit, this is going to be difficult.

What can I say to make him feel better? I keep hurting him, what the hell. I thought I was the one usually getting hurt in relationships? Since when did I- I really have changed a lot. Getting addicted to coffee, beginning to tolerate spicy foods, admitting my love for my family... Natsuki's right. She's freaked by my transformation, though I only see it as me, evolving, I suppose. I grew up, that's what happened. Yeah.

But still, I'm growing up so much I'm acting like a nagging wife? Not cool, man.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver