Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Nice day in KL

I was feeling good in the morning's air, walking in the capital city, so I kept my head held high, with a small smile on my face. Some strangers smiled and nodded back, and that felt nice. Especially that one valet guy who politely asked how I was doing. Flattering indeed.

I was wearing the brown outfit I bought from Times Square, plus the feather earrings Shaby and Tari told me to buy. Mama told me to wear it. It seems she really likes the look. She usually disagrees with my choice of fashion. And she's so supportive about Omar too. Ever since I told her about him, she kept bugging me about going out to have Mexican food, so that's why I'm in KL. One of the cooks at the Mexican place even looked a bit like him, haha. It's the eyes and the nose. I told Shaby that, and she accused me of "enjoying the view", but woman, please- My boyfriend is waaay more handsome than that! XD

So yeah, Tari and I spent the day laughing together. Laughter is the best medicine, after all. We planned to nap later in the afternoon, but ended up laughing at more goats, lololol.

It's always nice to be in someone else's home every once in a while, where you'll be treated like family. I would escape to Natsuki's or Ayin's or Tari's house when I'm feeling down. It's simply... nice. C:

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver