Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beauty Saturday

I was supposed to wake up in the morning and go with Shaby to KL, but I felt like staying in bed and kept dreaming. When I woke up to the cleaners doing their job, I decided that I should just relax and pamper myself today. I declared today Beauty Saturday. Facial masks, lotions and toners, hair care and condition... all that stuff.

I ended up wetting my face with tears today, though.

No apparent reason.

...Well, perhaps just... out of loneliness.

All those tears had better be good to my skin!

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver