Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, March 14, 2013

So many names of people in this post

I woke up on my own at 7:30am today. I had breakfast of a couple of oatmeal cookies and milk, and even fed the cats with some dried fish. I got ready in under 30 minutes, going with a pink theme today, wearing the new boots I bought the other night.

I arrived to class early or at least right on time, to show Mr Erwin that I can do it this time. I can do it. I managed to produce some ideas in class and showed Mr  Mas Irwan and Mr Erwin my most recent idea. I guess I'd say it's finalized and locked in.

I wasn't sure whether I should go and wait for the bus back home for lunch yet or not, so I went and hung out with the guys from class. They were... getting really gay at one point; staring and pointing their fingers directly at each other's... uh... uh.... nipples. I was the one feeling disturbed and affected, covering my own chest with my arms as they simply 'pinched' and 'squeezed', omg. They all laughed and said, "Psychological effects~" When they were going around the table, taking turns trying to make each other uncomfortable, I realized that it was going to end up to me eventually, and I said, "Don't you fucking dare." lol

A-anyway, I had a lunch of chicken rice with soup and some of Haziq's fries. Acap and Aleh went back earlier, Haziq was catching up with an old school friend, and Fiq told me about how good it feels when you get to fight with your lover. It's just- It means you two are comfortable enough with each other to have a fight. And you get to learn which topic is sensitive and untouchable, and you learn their bad habits and so on.

We moved from the plaza to the library, although I kind of wish I had stayed to listen to the band that was setting up their instruments on the stage. In the air-conditioned library, we met Ken and Zuner. While Ken went off to find Mr SMK for consultation, Fiq played Subway Surfers on Zuner's phone, causing Haziq to turn into a squealing number one fan and cheerleader, watching his friend play the game, lololol. I later asked Zuner to teach me how to play poker, haha.

After another failed attempt to get my book vouchers, it turns out that it was okay for me not to attend the afternoon class, since I have to reason to consult Mr SMK or Mr Irman, really. I did find out from Mr Puja that I can find Mr Jenting from the faculty, if I ever need help with the ToonBoom program, which Ken and Zuner suggested I try. They were so worried over my frame-by-frame animation, how thoughtful of them, haha. Also, for some reason, they taught me the evolution of the Chinese language, concluding that Malaysian Chinese is the most colourful, haha.

I met Iqa and Bond on the way back, who invited me into their future little personal  production team, and said that I could handle the design and animation department, ohoho~ I am so in.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver