Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Sam

I came to school today and was welcomed with a heavy deluge. I was early, as usual, so it was still dark. The great downpour just adds to the gloom of the dark morning. How helpful. Not only that, only a few silent people were around the school at the time. I fleeted past these figures, gladly hiding my face behind my black umbrella as I walked to class.

There, only the 3 Chinese girls were present. I gave them a quick smile and looked away immediately, taking my place in my seat. I sat and watched the empty seats of my fellow team mates. I would have loved to see my beloved friends in them, talking and laughing with me. I disliked the atmosphere of that lifeless, dreary morning. I looked forward to hearing the laughter of my dear friends; as well as my own, alongside theirs.

From my seat, I stared down at my vandalised desk. Soon, wordlessly, I got up and waited by the door. I only heard the fat raindrops fall down onto the earth continuously. The buzz of the people talking inside my class were faint. I grew restless, so I went out to the other blocks to see if I could bump into one of my friends there.

I saw Sam and his sister, Xhuang E. We passed by each other with a grin and high-five slaps. I would meet them back in class later. I just needed to find my other best friends first.

But they were nowhere in sight. I turned back to return to class. Sam watched me enter and came to sit with me immediately. He excitedly reminded me how awesome my party was. I was proud. Xhuang E soon came in to join us in our little talk.

Anyway, we soon had to move to the examination hall, so Sam and I went over there together. We didn't have a test today, practically meaning we had the whole day to ourselves. We spent the first half of our schooltime chatting about many things.

I was satisfied, because I got to talk to Sam that much today. Alone, too. No one came to interrupt and disturb us. I realised that it was rare for us to get such a chance. I'm glad that he still sees me as his best friend.

We even have our own unique handshake now, too.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver