Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, August 31, 2009

Insanity

What should I do? What am I doing?

First I'm pretending. And then I feel like letting all these blasted feelings flood out. Next I'll be cursing and attempting to inflict pain on myself somehow. But I'll put on a fake smile again. Though my cheeks are wet with tears.

I'm confusing myself. I'm confusing him. I'm just simply confusing everyone.

Sometimes I wondered if I could switch these feelings off. Like turning off the lights. Allow myself to be enveloped in darkness always. But I can't seem to do so. It's so hard to cover my eyes from the beautiful sight that is him. Such a powerful attraction force. Dammit.

I don't know if I should act aloof and carefree... Because I know. And I do care.

If I act forceful and determined, I might as well just come off as desperate in his eyes. I don't want to be mistaken as that.

I love him. I just do.

So what the bloody fuck is wrong with you, Asuka?!

You tell me.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver