Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, October 05, 2009

Animals

I can tell you this; I'm obsessed with animals.

I remember rescuing a little bee. I helped him gain balance and fly again. It kind of made me feel strange seeing it off in the air again. I didn't like insects. I almost killed him to put him out of his misery. I'm glad I didn't. I tried and tried to help him until he eventually flew. How touching.

I was petting a kind cat when she suddenly bounded away from me as I tried to pick her up. I felt a gentle bump on my hip. I turned around to see a brown puppy. So he scared the cat away. I thought it was me. Haha. Once the puppy realised he couldn't reach the cat, who had escaped to a nearby drain, he came towards me and started jumping on me, wanting to play.

I have always liked doing word puzzles, especially when it comes to a topic that I am passionate about, such as music, colours and animals. My best friend borrowed my puzzle book and finished one topic without me knowing. Of all the topics she had to finish, it just had to be one that depicted wild animals. My favourite. I had been saving it for an especially calming day, where I could quickly complete it in peace, alone.
But she finished it. It made me feel... yes, disappointed. Maybe a little frustrated too. Tears even appeared, out of the feeling of 'injustice'. I didn't feel it was fair for her to complete the one topic that I had loved so much. I was not satisfied. I erased all her answers without really looking at it and allowed myself to calm down before finishing it myself. Only then did I feel satisfied. Just a little. I wanted to blame her but I knew I couldn't. I don't like making a big deal out of petty things. I released my tension alone and decided not to make a big deal out of it, after all.

I'm obsessed.

I want my very own pet...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver