Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Addicted

I hate getting addicted to something. It just makes me so vulnerable and so susceptible to something that would only lead me to my downfall.

I'm addicted to you.

I might even love you, but I should know better than to say that.

I don't know how I'm going to get through days without you, but I know I will. I just hope I could distract myself long enough so that I wouldn't be caught thinking about you.

I secretly wish you would miss me and think about me, too. I think you do, and you proved it the other day. But I'd still say I secretly wish you do.

...I love you.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver