Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to be alone

Dammit, I'm so tangled up; tangled up in this mass of mixed feelings. Why can't I just be alone and not worry about others?

Having love and friends sure are wonderful sometimes, but... aren't they the cause of angry arguments and depressed situations?

Why can't I just be alone from the start so that I don't get addicted to the 'wonderful' feelings love and friends give me? I wouldn't know what I'd miss if I had been alone from the very beginning...

I need to be alone...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver