Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, May 10, 2010

Half a semester...

Half a semester had already passed by. I didn't even realise 6 weeks could come and go that easily. I guess I really have been enjoying myself here.

I smiled at the thought of myself when I first arrived here. Excited, nervous, clueless.

The first day my room mate, Elli introduced me to her friends, I looked at them in a different way than now. They have all been kind to me and kept me entertained at all times. My classmates, who helped me with my assignments and accompanied me when I needed them. I'm just so grateful for having such honest, sincere friends here.

And this is only the beginning.

I have many more years to come in Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.

I hope I'll find more people who like me for who I am here.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver