Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, May 10, 2010

I remember you

You know, I thought I would feel differently whenever I meet new people.

But since I came to Cyberjaya, I couldn't help but feel as if the people I have met here are very familiar to me; as if I've met them before.

My deja vu intuitions are probably getting stronger.

I know how I've met everyone in my life in the time before I actually came to life, and now that I'm alive, it's only a matter of remembering.

Some I remember more clearly than others, some I don't quite remember but the memory's there.

Well, I just like to feel amazed at these things. Even though it's happened a lot of times before, I still feel so amazed.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver