Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Friends

This year, I am proud to say that I've made so many new friends.

Even though that might sound a little too late, considering this is my last year in high school, I shall always appreciate these people.

I never expected this. I know I have the tendency to make friends in a variety of groups, but... Well, who ever knows when exactly they will make a new friend (in my case, or more), right?

Thank you, guys. I really do appreciate you people.

I am a somewhat picky-type of person. I know exactly who I want and who I don't. I rarely announce that I like something, unless I mean it.

I think you know who you are. Congratulate yourselves.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver