Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love

Love... truly is a wonderful thing.

When I was 13, I thought, "Wow, I'm officially a teenager now... I wonder if my life will turn out like those teenagers I see on TV all the time... This'll be a exciting adventure of a lifetime."

I was right. My adventure was full of excitement. Good ones, bad ones... That's only natural. I have experienced different emotions and feelings.

Anger, happiness, depression, devastation, joy, frustration.

I cannot say I enjoy all of them, but I appreciated all of them. All those twists and turns kneaded me into someone I am now. I understood perfectly that I needed to go through hardship to learn from my mistakes. I made.. mistakes..

But...

I have never thought about actually feeling love at all. I used to be so naive, so innocent, so carefree.

Now that I've felt love (two times, I might add), I'm amazed with myself. "Asuka... You're in love!" I said in my mind.

Though, I am still unable to fully comprehend and understand it thoroughly, because of the complexity of the feelings involved. Believe me, it's complicated. Yet...

It still leaves this cute, fluttery feeling in my chest that makes me sigh all the time.

Have you ever felt love?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver