Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Towards you

I can be so patheticly helpless at times. I hate that. But I know I needed that. Because this is reality. The real world. Life. We HAVE to face the things we don't like, sooner or later. But we also want the things we like, right? And now, I want love and music; the elements that are actually able to calm me down.

**************************************************************

You are my star,
My guiding light,
In the middle of the dark night,
Where am I?
Will you be my eyes?

I'm lost,
I think I took the wrong turn,
The last time,
I went off on my own,

I may be arrogant at times,
But I know,
Deep down as I dive,
I still need you,
And that is why I will strive,
Towards you.

**************************************************************

I think I'm about to break down. Help?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver