Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mama

Mama, I know I've said that I was never comfortable being around you lots of times before.

But tonight, you made me feel close to you.

I realise now that maybe.. all this time, you were so cranky and angry to me just because you were stressed out and tired from work and all...

You haven't been to work recently, because you had to take care of Adrin, my little sister, who is in hospital for inflammation of the tonsils. You decided to return home for a day, to rest and let Ayah take over alone for a while.

You were surprisingly nice to me today, talking to me about school and even.. my new boyfriend. I thought you would've disapproved immediately, but no, you were happy and excited for us instead. You even thought about our families getting along and gave me the permission to go meet him! I was too shocked.

Thank you, Mama. I'm happy now.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver