Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, June 25, 2009

No longer invisible

Isn't it weird, considering how invisible I was all this time, that now, people are starting to notice me?

It's all because I dressed up as a ghost (puntianak/lady vampire) for our promotion of my class, 5 Alpha's Haunted House, which will run on the day of our school's Food Festival on the 28th of June 2009.

There I was, my face heavily powdered white with a bloody red grin on me. I was hiding in one of the cabin classes, and all of a sudden, guys just came around me in a flock! They stared and stared, wondering who I am. One of them spoke up and said, "Oh, it's that prefect girl!"

Great. All this time, I was known only as 'that prefect girl'. Where's my name?

Anyway, they seem to think I was cute and all and some even dared to ask for my phone number! My face was slightly covered by my long hair, but they noticed my embarrassed expression, because they laughed. Of course I rejected, saying that I already have a boyfriend. I mean, come on. Why the hell would I give my cellphone number to all these obnoxious, typical Malay guys anyway?

Later, my 'bodyguard', Lohgan came and he was like, "Hey, hey. Please don't disturb the lady ghost, okay?" Haha, thanks for the effort, Lohgan. But they still messed around with me, anyway.

I enjoyed all the attention people were starting to give me, though. Even when my class teacher, Puan Rohaya entered the class we were using to put make-up on the ghosts, she noticed me first and almost squealed in excitement, "I like! I like!" as she pointed at me. I was just sitting there, with my head drooped down, blood splattered all over my white robe and even dripped from my hands and long sharp nails... I really was proud of myself.

I also enjoyed it when I saw the scared expressions of the female students. Haha, it was priceless!

1 critiques:

Anonymous said...

Why is there no mention of me demanding for a hug when you were busy scaring everybody? xP

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver