Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hurt

For the past couple of days, I've been sensing that something will go wrong. Terribly wrong.

And gosh, I hate it when I'm right about this.

My party... I don't think it'll be as awesome as I thought it would, due to some change of plans. It'll still go on, though. But whatever it is, the perfect party I had envisioned in my mind had been interrupted.

This whole week, I've been keeping that image of me, hosting the perfect party for all my best friends, in a fragile ball of glass. And now, it's been shattered into a million, tiny pieces. That's not all. The force seemed to be too much and most of the pieces had struck me in the face, injuring my pride.

And then there's this something else, an entirely different topic.

I saw this coming! I knew it would happen someday! Again! I told myself I've braced myself for this kind of answer but still, it hurts! Goddammit, it hurts!

I prefer to describe it as though I had been pierced with a jagged-edged, poison-tipped javelin at the centre of my fist-sized heart that beats with the speed of a hummingbird's wing flappings when I saw the words.

Sounds agonising, doesn't it?

What else will I have to face after this? Am I ready for it?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver