Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Little things in life

Have you ever thought of the little things in your life?

A few weeks ago, I went out cycling in the late afternoon, just like usual. I felt the wind in my face as I paddled on and on. I ran my fingers through my flowing hair with my left hand, steering the bicycle with only my right hand on the handle. I smiled.

I saw a young boy lying in a hammock tied to two trees in front of his house.

I saw a teenage girl turn a pipe on and lifted the water hose attached to it to the grass and trees in her garden.

I saw two little girls running around, playing with a blue ball.

A small, dirty white female dog which looked skinny enough to have been blown off by a weak wind walked pass me with a scared expression.

Three kittens; a grey, a black and a tortoiseshell, were left by a drain in a box. I sat with them for a while, letting them sniff my hand while I pitied them. Why had their owner left them there? I wished I could have brought them home but I knew I couldn't...
I sat and lied down under a special tree with a good friend next to me. I also played on the swings with him and our other friends. When they pushed me higher and higher, I noticed how blue the sky was, and how white the clouds were. I was laughing, along with them; my friends.

When it was time to return home at dusk, he walked me home, as usual. As we reached closer to my house, I realised how the colour of the sky changed each moment. I saw it. It turned darker and darker. From a light shade to a darker one every second. I never thought I could detect such minute changes.

That night, I cried over the death of a person I didn't even know personally. I had always admired her though. I thought that, maybe, I could have a chance to meet her and become someone precious to her. But I couldn't have that chance anymore. I felt a connection with her. I liked the way she thought. How she used her mind. Sigh... Rest in peace.

I watched a movie. It depicted young love. How cute young love was.

If only they would work more...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver