Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, August 17, 2009

Who misses who?


I was in a rush. And so was everyone else in my house. All my family members were there; father, mother, brother, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins...

Maybe it was Raya already. This year, we will be celebrating at my house. So, yeah.

I walked briskly to the hall room, where I passed by my cousin, who was walking just as fast and we simply ignored each other due to the amount of work at hand. I looked to my left and right, with hands akimbo and searched for anything wrong with the decorations of the house, when I was suddenly pulled down to my knees, behind a sofa, by a mysterious hand.

I was about to curse, until I saw who he really was. It was him. I almost went speechless. But I found my voice soon after and demanded what he was doing there, in my house, hiding, and pulling me down like that.

"I just wanted to see you," he answered.

What?! What the hell? No, no. That's not.. This is pure nonsense. Blasphemy!

I was in a confused state. I looked at his face, into his eyes, and searched for truth. But before I could really focus, he leaned in to me and started kissing me violently. I was shocked and struggled to resist. At that exact moment, the curtain behind us flew open and people outside my house could see us. I was barely able to break the kiss for a moment to tell him to stop, but he kept on kissing me hungrily.

No, no, no, no... There are people outside... And they could see us... Please, stop... Not here, not now...

I couldn't break away anymore. I could feel my heart pounding against my ribcage. He was hugging me closer and closer to him. His chest was pressing against mine. I could feel his heart beating wildly, too.

Just as suddenly as he started, he stopped. His lips left mine and he hung his head down. Slowly, he leaned his forehead on my shoulder and stayed completely still.

What's going on? What is he doing? Is he crying..?

I slowly placed my hand on his back and patted him with care. I hugged him back. I buried my face in his hair, taking in the familiar scent of the person I once loved. I felt a tear forming in my eye, but it held back.

I don't know how long we stayed that way but it was a very long time. Everyone else around us had disappeared. It was as if we were alone, and nothing else mattered.

Is he still longing for me..? Or is it actually I who missed him?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver