Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, August 17, 2009

New York Dream

I've never actually made this clear to anyone at all before. I simply dreamt alone and kept the dream to myself. My friends and family never knew that...
I love New York.

I've always been attracted to The City That Never Sleeps.

Whenever I watched movies or TV programmes that sets in New York, I would watch very intently, and imagine myself living there myself. The Perfect Man, Enchanted, Get A Clue, CSI: NY, Maid In Manhattan...

I've always wanted to...

Live in one of those apartments they have there.
Go to places in a yellow cab and take the underground metro.
Eat their specialty subway sandwiches and hotdogs.
Take a walk at the Central Park and go ice-skating.
Say I want to go to a certain street or avenue, a few blocks away from where I am, in a New Yorker's accent.
Work as a freelance writer for the New York Times.
Walk on the streets with a long trench coat, scarf and boots on.
Sigh, it would be so wonderful if my dream could actually come true...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver