Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The List

The list of people who have wished me a happy birthday:

Mira (She was the first one ever. Aww.)

AJ (Tears welled up in my eyes.)

Kei (I felt touched.)

Darryl (Too bad he couldn't come.)

Darsh (First one on Facebook.)

Katie (What a sweet little darling.)

Jaya (Now that's a surprise.)

Mokde (The first aunt to wish me.)

Amoera (Miss talking to her.)

Caezun (Punk ass.)

Mama (Thought she forgot.)

Rin (Okay, little sister.)

Jenny (Wow, she knows?)

Fara (She thought I was joking about inviting her.)

JY (Yay, she got me hook-on earrings!)

Lia (Thought she could hide from me, huh?)

Sue (She came with Lia.)

Xhuang E (Bitch.)

Sam (Gay.)

Ekin (She almost believed my Dad that the party was tomorrow.)

Diha (My favourite little cousin.)

Julius (Fellow animal lover, ex-senior.)

Dharmen (I can't believe the old man remembered to think of me.)

Sun Wei (Wah, unexpected.)

Oen (Too bad her sister couldn't come.)

Shanthen (He played the fool, pretending to forget my birthday.)

AF-kun (Aw, haven't played RO with him in a long while.)

Mak Yam (Second aunt to wish me.)

Xyriel (He got back from KL late, but managed to wish me before midnight arrived.)

Ayah (He purposely wanted to be the last to wish me.)

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver