Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Who knows?

I went to the spa centre with my mother today.

We talked about some things and I found out that she was actually very open about me in a romantic relationship, and encouraged me to go on with him. She even invited him over to our house! She thought that he looked like a young Japanese boy, and that he's humble enough to stay loyal with me. Sigh, if only we were officially together...

I kept a calm expression as I talked to her about him, but inside, I was ecstatic as heck! My inner self was jumping up and down, twirling and running around. She agreed! And she's happy for me!

During my facial treatment, she remarked, "Before you meet him, you have to get over with this first! So that you'll look pretty in front of him."

I wanted to laugh out loud but I couldn't with a firm mask on my face.

Excited, I went back home and I watched AMP Around Asia on Channel V where it featured an Indonesian band, RAN. Their vocalist/rapper, Rayi said something that caught my attention:

"We don't know what's going to happen to us in a matter of.. seconds. So, why not go all-out?"

Exactly my thoughts! Things can change in a day, a week, a month, a year or more, but even in a matter of seconds, too.

A single decision that you decide on, in your mind, within seconds could determine a big change in your life, like getting married or breaking up with your significant other. Who knows?

A single step you take around the usual corner of the road near your house, and you could end up getting rammed by a speeding car or bump into your oldest childhood friend. Who knows?

A single word you utter while you have a conversation with your best friend could spark an argument or make that person love you even more. Who knows?

So I move fast. I rush things in my life most of the time. I want to make use of every second I have in life to do things I want to do. I want to get to my goal quickly so that I could achieve another one immediately after that. Heck, sometimes I even stack things up and multitask. I have always been rather speedy. It's like my living principle.

I've got to let him know how adamant I am about loving him.

That might change, but then again, it might not.

Who knows?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver