Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

You

"Damn! Damn! Damn!"

"Missed again. I missed the chance. I missed it. I missed it."

"Are we not meant to be together? Is this a test? Is something keeping us apart?"

"I don't know! I don't know. I don't know..."

"I need to stay strong... Yes, I need strength."

So...

Thank you, for being there for me. You gave me good advice and you made me feel right about myself.

I have always been walking at a fast pace, almost as if I'm running. And now, I have tripped and fallen down. Don't worry. It's a minor injury. I can handle it. I can take it. I'll get right back up again, I can assure you that. I just... need you to stay with me. Sit with me, while I'm down. And we shall talk it out. I know you'll stay with me.. and you'll make me feel better. Thank you.

When I'm down and hurt, I realised that sometimes, I need to feel that pain. I need to feel that kind of pain, because it will help me see the truth.

While I ponder about the truth, you will be by my side, still encouraging me to go onwards. Sooner or later, I will decipher the real meaning behind the truth, stand up again, and continue walking forward.

And you are coming with me.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver