Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, August 10, 2009

This time

I read. I listened. I thought. I cried.

"I love you."

I want to find the right one. I want to make sure. I want to be sure of someone. Someone that I know I want. Is he the one?

I used to be blind. Twice, before. I was blind. I was wrong. Yes, I was being the weak human I was. I thought I would learn, but love was just so tempting.

I fell down in my face again.

But someone has come to help me up again. He took my hand and pulled me up. He let me lean my head on his chest. He secured an arm around my shoulder.

I looked up into his eyes.

He looks kind and caring enough. He doesn't seem to be the kind who would cast me aside in pursuit of another, more beautiful person as if I didn't matter anymore. He doesn't have the main trait of my previous, failed lovers; pride. In fact, he is humble and modest. Sensitive and gentle with his words.

Ah, I was attracted... And now my instincts have decided to tell me to love him.

I am. I am loving him.

I will stay with him, until some unavoidable mayhem breaks us apart, which I doubt. Oh, but that's what I said last time too. I know I might be blind again, maybe even now, but I suppose that's how it's going to be. I have to keep falling in and out of love again and again until I find the right man for me.

And boy, I truly wish it would be him this time.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver