Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Falling

She came home...

She immediately fell asleep on her bed. Throughout her sleep, she dreamt of many horrible things... Things going wrong everytime... She saw them all in her restless sleep.

She woke up.

He wants her to forgive him. But she couldn't. Not when she had not completely let go. She held on and on, hoping it would lead her to a.. better somewhere... The conversation stopped.


Tears begin to well up in my eyes now. I will let them fall, if I have to.


She was sick. Very sick.

Falling sick.. and falling in love... falling out of it, too... Falling tears...

Fall... Such a.. depressing word to use.

Falling might just go on and on but.. eventually, you'll reach the end of it, anyway. Whatever 'it' might be...

The season 'fall' or 'autumn'... Right now should be the season of fall in some other countries, right? Since it's July already... It's been that long, huh? It's probably called 'fall' because of the falling leaves...

They fall down... to make room for new leaves to grow later in spring...

Should she fall down, too? And make room for new love?


No!! I don't want to give up! Right now, I am experiencing the season fall in my love story. That means... I have to go through harsh, lonely winter... And then, reach a brand new spring.

Just because my leaf is falling, it doesn't mean the new leaf would be a different one. It is from the same tree. So, technically, once my spring comes, the new leaf would still be me. Maybe a little different, changed for the better. But still me.


She will keep holding on. Cling on to him. Maybe.. just maybe... He would have a change of heart... again.


I let out a harsh cough.

I will get over this sickness. This.. 'love sickness'. I will heal. I want to. While still holding on.


And so, life revolves again...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver