Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Pain

Ahh... My h-heart... It hurts...

Having the love of your life break up with you and say “we can still be friends” is like your dog dying and your mum saying “you can still keep it.”
It does feel that way...

Additionally, it also feels like a thousand swords had pierced through your body. Stuck there. All over.
I'm accepting the pain, though.

Drowning in this feeling. Suffocating. High pressure stabs you in the head, the body.
Just keep holding my breath. I will breathe when he comes.

My heart that had melted from all his sweet words have hardened and been thrown on a rock, hard, shattering it to pieces.
Just enduring this. Endure, endure.

My whole body went rigid and cold, as if dead.
He can provide the warmth. I'll wait for it.

When we were together, my heart bloomed fully like a beautiful flower and now that he's gone, it withers.
My tears didn't help water the flower. He can provide the nutrients again.

No matter what. I will keep on defending my position.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver