Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Red

I don't know why. I haven't seen him in a couple of years and to tell you the truth, back then, I didn't even know him that well at all! I only knew him. He was just a person. One of those typical Malay bad boys. We weren't close enough to become friends. Never. Ever.

And yet...

The very moment I saw him again, on that particular Sunday, I immediately saw his aura.

Red. Like me.

That totally caught me by surprise. Big surprise.

We shook hands. Red aura flowed through our hands and mixed for a bit there. So visible. So solid. It was right there, in my sense.

Why?

We talked and actually got along pretty well. We planned to go to Limkokwing University of Creative Technology together. That will be an amazing experience. I want him there. I really do. I look forward to it. It's going to be fun and exciting.

I texted him. He replied. I was so glad he replied. We could become friends.

Real friends.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver