Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Torn

He said he will never, ever betray my trust for him. He said he will love me forever and always. He said.. He said.. He knows what he said. He knows.. It must have implied some sort of importance on him. Right? I hope he still realises that importance. I cling onto him in hopes of that. That he will remember. And realise that he had not taken back his words. Then return to the way we before.. but in permanent. I hope.

A drop of tear falls.

I wanted things to go my way. I hoped that I would still be the one for him, so things would go his way, too.

But who was I kidding?

Oh, that's right.. Myself.

He was too good to be true. Too perfect for someone as imperfect as me. He's in a different world from mine. Away from me. Maybe I only managed to enter his world just for a little while... and then ended up getting kicked out of it, soon after.

Damn it.

I still couldn't accept the truth. I still dream of him sometimes. I still wished he would somehow come back. I know I still love him, somewhere deep inside me.

When I looked at his picture tonight, I cried... knowing that I couldn't have him.

And now... at the same time, I have fallen in love with another person.

How could I? Now I'm torn between the two.

What if I break one's heart again? Mine already is... Am I able to go on like this?

Yes. I said I would try. Everything happens for a reason. I can only do what I could do. Now I shall wait and see if he would accept me anyway. Even if I'm not perfect, even if I'm not fully healed, because this is who I am.

I will accept whoever wants me now... Whoever at all...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver