Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Rush

Last night, after the pain I felt in my body, my head, my.. heart, I decided to sleep.

Time to succumb myself in my dreams.

And I wondered, "What dream will I dream tonight?"

I couldn't sleep well. It was hard for me to actually go to sleep. But when I finally did...

I was rushing. Rushing to prepare myself to go to a place. Somewhere. Rush.

I realised that I was always in a rush. Well, no, not really. I just wanted to go fast. Quick.

I told my friend to slow down... I need to slow down, as well. And this is taking too much effort from a person like me. But I'm trying. I really am. I'm being stopped now and then anyway, so... yeah.

Moving on!

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver