Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nina Gay

Yesterday, he kept looking my way. He stared and stared at me.

All my friends noticed it, too.

Joel and I were talking, and I knew from his aura, that he was slightly nervous about something. I knew a certain someone was watching from afar. Joel suddenly said, "Athira, he keeps staring at us. Do you know that?" I immediately turned to look his way, and found out that he was looking at that exact moment, so our eyes must have met. I retreated behind a door. Darn it, Joel. I thought you meant that he 'was looking at us', not 'is looking at us'! Anyway, I also found out from Joel that everytime we talk and then I leave, he would come and start poking poor little Joel in the belly, at the same time repeating "Hi" over and over again and/or asking about me and/or talking about random stuff, like songs. That freaked Joel out... a lot.

In class, I sat in between my 2 best girl friends; Mira on my left and Natsuki on my right. Our Chemistry teacher wasn't in, so Natsuki and I were discussing about her new story idea. Mira was doing her work. He came into our class and I pretended not to notice. Mira suddenly pushed a piece of paper to me, and it wrote 'Ning2 is behind you. Don't look.'. Natsuki leaned towards me to read it, too. I looked at Mira and said, "I know. Just let him be," while I shook my head slightly.

Lia, who sits right in front of me, saw that the 3 of us had our heads down together, and whispering. She groaned, "Hey~ What're you guys talking about? Are you talking about me?" Mira, Natsuki and I laughed. Right then, Natsuki whispered in my ear, "Lia has.. a big ass..."

We laughed out loud, stressing Lia out. Then, Mira, still laughing, showed the piece of note from before to Lia. She had trouble reading it upside down and this was what she read it as, "Ni.. na.. Gay? What's this? What the hell? Who's Nina and is the person gay?!"

Again, the 3 of us laughed as hard as we could. We held back our laughs and quietly said, "Not Nina gay, you idiot! Ning-ning!" She still didn't understand it, so she replied, out loud, "Huh? Ning-ning? Who's that?" We were shocked and quickly told her to hush down! He was still right behind us! We don't know if he heard... but I'm sure he heard and saw how crazy we were, laughing out loud. Hahaha...

Recess was almost over, and I was already on my way back to class. I saw him coming, so I swerved a little bit to the left. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that he wanted to go to his left, but then he stopped for second and took a right turn, just so that we would cross paths, which we did. We only smiled at each other and said a quick "Hey" as we walked by. I walked on ahead with an amazed look. He did that on purpose.

Back at the class, I was sitting around in front, with Sam. It was time for all the students to return to class from recess. I noticed his classmates passing by our class, so I'm sure he must be somewhere behind. And there he was. He stared at me again, and our eyes met. But this time, he didn't avert his gaze immediately, just like usual. This time, he kept his gaze on me, letting me know exactly that he was staring, until he was out of my view. That was weird. I went to my seat and fell back with a sigh.

What the hell is he trying to do? Is he making sure that I know he wants me back, yet he's still attempting to cover it up? His ego is too high. I know he won't truly admit it unless I ask him. But no, I want to see how long he can keep this up. I want to see how far he would go, if he really is... as we say, 'honest'.

P.S. To all my friends who know exactly who I'm talking about, don't worry. I'm not falling in love with him anymore. I'm just very, very amazed with the show he's putting up. Besides, you know who I'm in love with.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver