Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Falling apart

The pain that I've been feeling in my upper abdomen has become more and more frequent. Headaches attack me like crazy. Sometimes, the veins on my neck, left foot and wrist feel knotted, followed by a numb feeling in those areas. I begin to cough now. Also, my body temperature is not becoming constant; I can feel too cold or too warm at random times.

I keep clutching the areas where I felt pain, all in a sudden. My friends looked worried. But I repeated to them over and over again that I was fine. I need to keep my strong image intact. I am not weak. I don't have a weak body, nor mind. I need to show them that I'm still strong, so I smile. I laugh. I secretly cry at times, and that's just rare.

But I think... the truth is, I'm falling apart.

Inside and out?

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver