Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday, July 03, 2009

Colours

It was after school.

I sat in the art room and got out my favourite blue pencil from my black and red pencil case. I threw my blue and white bag on the chair next to me. The little water left in my blue water bottle splashed inside.


Hmm...

I remember thinking, at the beginning of the year of 2009, on New Year's Day...

"I'm going to try and change myself into a less aggressive person this year. I shall start by surrounding myself in a calmer colour... My favourite colour is red... I'll change it to blue this year!"

But...

Sometime near mid-year, I realised that I couldn't change my favourite colour after all. I declared that my favourite colour is red again. It is the colour of my aura, anyway. I can't change that. But I must say... the colour blue did make a change. I did grow calmer. And... most people with blue aura... those that I know of... they are such interesting people. And important in my life too..

Again, you know who you are. I'd like to thank you.


So I continued sketching on my drawing paper. I had my earphones on, playing some Japanese music.

Suddenly, the male student who had been working alone at the back of the art room, the one I thought I would ignore as he would ignore me anyway, approached me.

I was so surprised, I almost went blank when he spoke to me.

He said something about my drawings and he even asked me which class I was in. He was trying to strike up a conversation?

I thought I was invisible... but I'm not. Not when I actually show my true colours. I was being myself. Drawing... and listening to music... Both my passion. He saw me when I was being myself. My calm self.

He left after a quick nod and a smile. I smiled back.

And continued smiling to myself.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver