Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday, July 06, 2009

Inner argument

"Should I?"

"No, wait... If I move now, that means I'm going too fast... again."

"I need to take things slow and easy, remember? Argh, what is wrong with you, Asuka?!"

"But I might lose him by then!"

"Then again... I might be just a hindrance to him."

"I don't want to get in his way. I am not sure who he wants."

"I'm just making assumptions... Ridiculous ones. What if he doesn't want me?"

"But I'll lose him..."

"There are others in consideration... And there's still him."

"I know there are other guys but... I don't want them to hate me... They're too precious. They all are, including him and him."

"I need an answer from him."

"But I'm afraid to ask... I'm embarrassed."

"And/or I might get embarrassed if I ask him anyway."

"So..."

"Should I?"

It's never that easy talking to yourself. And most of the time, you argue and argue, until, in the end, you don't get anywhere and return to the beginning again.

I revolve... again. And again.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver