Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Poison

I'm being surrounded by emotions. Strong ones, at that, too. It gets to me sometimes and I allowed myself to succumb in those emotions because sometimes, it feels good to feel loose and let some things out.. or in.

I spring right back up soon, though. I tightened back all the openings I've let open before, and return to being my strong, hardy self. I smile, I laugh, I have fun.

Like my friend said, while I was being my happy self, "It's like you're over him but you're not."

That's right. See? I'm not letting that fact bring me down too much. I have strength. Maybe even more than I ever knew. I told you I can live with it. It's not like a poison at all, as everyone might think it would be. I drank up all the poison before it manages to reach everyone else; my friends. I want to save you all.

Ah, that's right... He wants make me his good friend.

Everyone knows how that makes me feel. But oh well, I'll handle it. At least I'm moving. I want to make this friendship work too, you know.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver