Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sketch

This morning, it rained. It was cool and chilled. I went to the class next door, to hang out with my buddy, Irfan.

I was sitting in Elena's seat, next to Irfan's, and didn't realise that she had wanted to sit there. When I found out she was at the back of the class, waiting for me to leave, I quickly got up and apologised to her, offering her seat back to her.

I got up to leave, but he spoke up.

"Hey. Umm.. Why don't you take another chair and then sit here?"

I stopped in my tracks. He wanted me to stay?

I smiled at him and said that it would be too troublesome. But I stayed anyway. So I shared a seat with Irfan, and I was facing him. I was holding a piece of paper in my hand, and I placed it on his table. I proceeded to smoothen the creases on my uniform, while looking down, avoiding direct eye contact with him.

He took the piece paper, where I had written a little piece of unfinished poem. He smirked slightly when he read it and put it down again. We looked at each other a few times, for a second or two each time we did. Irfan was busy with his Maths homework.

Suddenly, he took my piece of paper again, turned it over and started sketching. I took out my own pencil and doodled on his desk. When he made a mistake, he was searching for an eraser (almost frantically, haha~) and I offered him mine. Our knuckles touched for a quick moment. I noticed that he was nervous around me.

We continued to draw in silence...

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver