Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sam... I know...

Sam approached me this morning. He sat next to me during the morning assembly. I felt his aura; it seemed as if he had something to tell me. But Lia came and beside him too, breaking off his intentions. She left soon afterwards, but I could sense that he was searching the courage to say the things he wanted to say again.

"Never mind," I thought. "I'll let him say it when he wants to. He needs time, I know."

We walked back to class in silence, though I tried to break it by asking him some stupid questions. As usual.

He tried to talk again, but there were too many people around. Only when everyone had left for P.E., when we were alone in class together, did he manage to talk.

And guess what he talked about?

His love. The person he's in love with. And how he can't stop thinking about that person. How he's jealous of the fact that this person has found a possible someone else. And how he's angry at the fact that the person doesn't know about his love...

I listened intently and felt pitiful for him. He turned to me and asked me, "How do I make this feeling stop?"

I leaned my back on my chair, looking up at the ceiling and sighed.

"You're asking the wrong person, Sam..." I whispered. "Even I don't know how to stop mine, too..."

He heard me. He stared off into blankness, like me. He told me that whenever he hears David Archuleta's songs, he remembers that person. As for me, almost everything and anything at all reminds me of him! My mind is too smart for my own good, as it seems to relate every small things all the way back to him.

I feel you, Sam. I know exactly what you mean. There's nothing else for us to do but wait and wait in silence, letting everything happen, even as we hold on to the feelings, because things just happen.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver