Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Afraid of loss

I love him. But I like you.

Is it possible that I may love you, as well?

Like can grow to love. I think. Yeah, that's right. It can. Anything is possible. Wait.. maybe it has already grown to love? I didn't notice it, perhaps? Oh dear.

But I think you love someone else. I don't want to get in your way. Though I secretly still want you. I'm not sure how much, though.

And, about him... If he likes me, there's a chance he'll love me, too, right? I want him.

Or you. I want you, as well. You can be precious to me, I believe.

This is confusing. Frustrating? Maybe. But I don't want to admit that I'm frustrated over you two. I just... want an answer. But to get that, I need to make sure you know. Do you know? I'm not sure yet. Maybe you know, but you didn't think it was this serious. It is, actually. I still need to tell you, though.

Ohh... Should I? I'm scared. I may be taking things too fast again. I should be more patient...

But what if I turn too patient, and wait too long, and then, by the time I am ready to tell you, you have already tied a knot with someone else? And what if I try I turn to him for comfort, I find out that he has moved on with someone else too? What if I don't find love again? Am I able to strive in solitude?

No, I don't want to... That's why I'm holding on to him. And maybe that's why I still want you. Because I'm afraid to lose. Maybe I have never actually admitted this, thanks to my egoistical personality, but I am afraid of losing. Yes, I am.

I still want both of you, you know...

Damn myself... for falling in love.. again.

0 critiques:

Post a Comment

 
Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver